All our live products are packaged from our Boston location for Overnight Delivery. Your lobster shipment is monitored for precise arrival and is guaranteed to arrive fresh at your door, on time as scheduled.
Please note: Although all live products are packaged from our Boston location for Priority Overnight, delivery times may vary depending on location.
1) If this is a gift, please let the recipient know that the package is coming.
2) If you are shipping for Saturday delivery, ups most likely will not deliver to a rural area
How Your Lobsters Are Packed For Shipping
We ship lobsters to anywhere in the Continental U.S., so we know just how to prepare your lobster for its journey. Your lobsters are packed in an insulated, multi-layered box, with gel ice packs and seaweed, which will keep your lobsters fresh and alive for up to 24 hours. Please note, we do not ship to Hawaii.
- Orders received AFTER 2PM EST on Monday through Thursday will be scheduled to ship on the following day, for next-day delivery.
- Orders received AFTER 2PM on Thursday with Saturday Delivery (additional fee applies) selected will be scheduled to ship Friday.
- Orders received AFTER 2PM Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be scheduled to ship on Monday for delivery on Tuesday (unless Saturday Delivery is selected).
- Orders received BEFORE 2PM EST Monday through Thursday will be shipped that same day for next-day delivery.
- We do not ship for Sunday or Monday Delivery.
- Saturday delivery is an additional $25.
- Unfortunately, James Hook & Co. is unable to offer refunds or cancellations on orders that have already shipped. While we make every attempt to reduce the risks of shipping live seafood by packing our products carefully to survive potential extra days of travel, there are sometimes circumstances outside our control such as weather and carrier transit that can cause delays. In anticipation of one of these uncontrollable events, we may contact you to reschedule a shipment.
Holiday Shipping Rules
There will be no shipping or delivery on July 4th, December 25th or January 1st.